Calgary Family Dentistry
*NEW* Dedicated Children’s Program
Come visit Julianne our dedicated children’s program provider. Julianne is the proud winner of the CADA 2016 Award of Excellence. She makes learning about preventative dentistry fun! Let her share her 20 years of dental experience with your children ages 1-12.
Oral Health – an important factor in your overall health.
Research shows there may be a link between oral disease and other health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke, as well as pre-term and low-birth-weight babies. Researchers are just beginning to understand this link, but the evidence is mounting that having a healthy mouth is an important part of leading a healthy life.
As Part of a healthy lifestyle and to reduce the risk of oral disease…
- Maintain good oral hygiene. Brush and floss regularly. Eat a well-balanced diet and avoid excess sugar.
- Check your gums. Look for red, shiny, puffy, sore or sensitive gums; bleeding when you brush and floss; bad breath that won’t go away.
- Don’t smoke. If you smoke, talk to your dentist today about how tobacco is affecting your oral heath and appearance. Tobacco is a major cause of tooth loss through gum disease. Smoking can lead to serious problems like oral cancer.
- See your dentist regularly. Regular check-ups and professional cleanings are the best way to prevent problems and unnecessary expense. Don’t wait until it hurts.
Only your Dimension Dentistry dentist has the expertise to identify and address all your oral health needs.
We Welcome Families!
The Dimension Dentistry team are passionate about family dentistry and helping to provide you with the dental health, care and education they need – all for a great smile and a lifetime of dental health!
We are always welcoming families to our practice. That is why we try to make each dental appointment as fun as possible, while still delivering the highest quality of patient care. We are very respectful of each patient and their needs and only offer all our services and treatments in a non-pressured environment.
At Dimension Dentistry, we know that Family Dentistry is a large subject to cover. However, we have broken it down into some of our primary services so that you can find the information you are looking for quickly and easily.
While the list below is not comprehensive, we recommend that you contact us at (403) 201-3248 if there is a specific service you need and find it is not listed.
One of our primary services is Hygiene. With a qualified Preventative Care Team in place, we are able to provide our clients who are looking for fast and efficient service with the Hygienic care that they need in the short time they have given their busy schedules. Our Hygienists have taken many advanced training courses on hygiene treatment. They are very gentle when dealing with patients who are experiencing periodontal disease.
We provide the FULL range of Family Dentistry Services and the list below outlines some of our most common services. If there is a specific service is not listed, then please call us at either (403) 201-3248 to inquire.
- Adult Sealants
- Digital X-Rays
- Teeth Cleanings & Hygiene Checkups
- Dental Implants
- Restorative (Cosmetic) Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Invisalign Invisible Braces