COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Our COVID-19 Safety Procedures for Patients and Staff
We can now provide all dental procedures, including Hygiene! Staff and patient safety have always been our top priority, long before COVID-19. In today’s “new normal,” this remains the case with increased safety measures and precautions in place.
What to expect when you visit our office:
- All appointments will be booked over the phone. Before booking, patients will be Pre-Screened for health status and potential exposure to COVID-19.
- We are now calling to confirm all appointments. If you have an appointment scheduled and have not received a confirmation call, please phone our office. We are working diligently to re-schedule patients who had appointments while we were closed.
- To maintain sufficient physical distance within the practice, we ask that you call us from the parking lot on arrival. We will then let you know when we can safely see you in the office.
- The provided Hand Sanitizer or Hand Wash must be used when entering and leaving the office.
- We will take your temperature, and you will be pre-screened again. If your symptoms have changed since the initial booking, we may need to re-schedule.
- You will be asked to rinse with a Hydrogen Peroxide Rinse prior to treatment, as this decreases the amount of COVID-19 virus in saliva. We will also take your blood pressure.
- When your treatment is finished, our administrative team will provide as contactless an exit as possible to minimize potential cross-contamination with paperwork.
- We have added more time to each appointment to ensure we are following all safety guidelines.
- We have increased Personal Protective Equipment for all staff. Covered from head to toe, we look like aliens, but this minimizes exposure to aerosols.
- Our office is cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day.
With these new protocols in place, we can assure you that our team is strictly following all guidelines set by our governing bodies.
We are currently open with a modified schedule of Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. We anticipate a return to our extended operating schedule by September.
We are excited to see your smiles again!