Gold Bridge Treatment Center is a leading alcohol rehab center in Overland Park with evidence-based therapies, holistic treatments, around-the-clock medical care, and a low relapse rate. Our proven addiction treatment model can set you up for lasting success with sobriety and help you lead fulfilling and gratifying life.
What makes us the best alcohol rehab center?
We are one of the leading inpatient rehab centers in Kansas, with several positive reviews and an excellent medical team. Some of the qualities making us the best drug rehab and inpatient alcohol rehab include:
- Evidence-based therapies – We use a combination of innovative and proven therapies like acceptance and commitment therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, mindfulness, narrative therapy, medication-assisted treatment, etc., to treat substance abuse disorders. Our professional addiction treatment uses a combination of evidence-based and holistic programs to help recovering addicts get clean.
- Luxury accommodations and amenities – Our facility offers the most luxurious treatment setting with private and semi-private rooms and an array of modern amenities.
- Ongoing care programs – We help our recovering addicts after they complete their inpatient treatment through our extended care programs. Our continuing care programs help our clients lead a sober lifestyle in the long term.
We are an accredited treatment facility with experienced clinicians. Our facility also offers the best family therapy sessions as a part of our addiction treatment programs.
Importance of ongoing care after alcohol addiction treatment
Hundreds of recovering addicts relapse soon after leaving an inpatient treatment center. Adjusting to the outside world after several weeks at an inpatient rehab can trigger drug or alcohol use and lead to a full-blown relapse in no time.
Signing up for ongoing care programs can improve your chances of leading a sober life in the long term. It provides you an opportunity to share your challenges and accomplishments in recovery with a licensed professional and helps you lead a fulfilling life.
Benefits of inpatient rehab treatment for alcoholism
Inpatient treatment offers the most rewarding healing experience as you get to take a break from your day-to-day life and immerse yourself in addiction treatments and therapies in a tranquil environment. Here are some of the benefits of inpatient treatment at a reputed drug and alcohol treatment center:
You get to focus on your recovery journey without dealing with the stressors of your everyday life.
- You can finally catch a break from triggers and stressful situations and get to stay in a supportive, safe, and healthy space that promotes overall wellness.
- You get to experience an immersive healing experience as you will participate in a series of treatments and therapies for several hours each day.
- You will get to meet and socialize with people battling similar evils as you. The peer support you receive at our sobriety and recovery center can strengthen your commitment to sustained sober in the long term.
- Inpatient treatment has the highest success rates. Your risk for relapsing is significantly low after inpatient alcohol addiction treatment.
Call us at 913-837-4653 to join our alcohol rehab center in Overland Park. Sobriety is more attainable than you think, provided you have proper guidance and support to motivate you towards sobriety. Gold Bridge Treatment Center has the most skilled and dedicated staff to help you embrace sobriety one day at a time. Your addiction days can be a thing of your past. Contact us today to make positive changes in life.Alcohol Rehab Center Overland Park